Carolinas Center for Plastic Surgery ULift Procedure
At Carolinas Center for Plastic Surgery we provide a number of treatments and procedures that can restore your natural beauty and allow your personality to shine. For those who find the full-on facelift a little too intimidating, our specialized surgeons in Jacksonville now perform the ULift, or the “mini facelift.” Read on to learn more.
The ULift is one of the facial surgery options we offer at Carolinas Center for Plastic Surgery. This facelift procedure tightens your facial skin and helps to eliminate sagging, wrinkles, and unwanted fat, bringing back the natural and youthful beauty of your face. Here’s the step-by-step surgical process:
- Before the procedure, you are given a local anesthetic to prevent pain.
- A small incision is made below your ear, and follows the natural curve around and behind your ear, creating the shape of a “U”.
- Skin is then removed to lift the lower face.
- Your face is tightened to reveal a more defined jawline, a slight upturn of the corner of the lips, and reduced sagging in the neck.
- After the surgery, you will experience minimal swelling and bruising and a speedy recovery.